What will inspire you to create today?

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mis inspiraciones


Well, the world I live in is so beautiful it is hard to say where I get most of my inspirations.  I have to think that the beauty of Sun Valley has to do with it.  Of course my very funny little two year old also plays a great roll.  The awesome food my husband creates is more than an inspiration it is a life line.  My friend, Calina is always posting the food her family creates.  I need to start taking the time to take a picture of my husband's creative inspirations prior to chowing them down.  He is also an artist in my mind.  Here are some of my latest creations that have been inspired by my family and surroundings.


This is a new mini quilt I am working on inspired by yes the beautiful place I live.  This is the view out my window.  I took the liberty of taking all of the condos I can see and replacing the golf course with a river... so not exactly my view but yes inspired by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment