What will inspire you to create today?

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quilting Craze

All that know me, know that I love to create.  I am constantly crafting something up.  Lately I have been quilting and sewing like crazy ever since my mother in law gave me her mother's Bernina 830 Old School sewing machine.  It seems to me I have more ideas than I have time to complete them.  Currently I am working on a bunch of little projects.  I started with Free Motion Quilting a table runner.  The problem is my husband loves the quilts but does not love them on the table. I am still winning the battle.  I am starting this blog to display all of the fun things that I love to create.  So follow, or not it is available for my friends and family to enjoy.  I look forward to posting all the fun I am having.

No comments:

Post a Comment