What will inspire you to create today?

Friday, May 20, 2011

A little Chocolate a Little Fabric

Just received a package from my swap partner today!

The fabric is so cute orange and blue with little birdies with thread to match.  I can not wait to make something.  Maybe it will be for little bird!  Also she sent me an extra Fat Quarter of Black with white swirls.  Hopjes Coffee candies, a dove chocolate bar, Quino chocolate sprinkles.  I think it is a dutch treat.  She said a good layer of butter and white bread and sprinkles I think Sage will love it.  I have the coffee candy in my mouth right now.  It is delicious.  Two darling cards made by her nieces, Oh and a Canadian pin to boot!  Thanks Deanna!


Butter and Sprinkles on White 
Sage gave it a try
I think he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment