What will inspire you to create today?

Thursday, June 23, 2011



This has been a fun summer so far.  Lots of crafting.  Lots of pool time.  The circus with my two year old was a blast.  We have been watermarking it and just riding bikes.  I am really into the blog thing with quilting and crafting.  I feel so grateful to all the bloggers out there that make the process so easy to understand.  I need to get better at tagging my posts so people can find my blog as well.  However, I think this new challenge will help me a bit.  I, Shawn Schumacher, pledge to talk more about my processes, even when I can’t quite put them in the in words or be sure I’m being totally clear.   I’m going to put my thinking and my gut feelings out there.  I would like to do this not only with crafting and quilting, however with teaching and parenting as well.  I have been having fun posting pictures of my son for my family to see.  Since they are three states away they do not get to share the joys I have each and every day.  So, I promise to share the process with them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment