What will inspire you to create today?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Wednesday already? How time flies. Well I have been busy with the curves class, and really having fun with the impromptu curves. I feel like I am a week behind.

This weekend I finished the top for Oh Christmas Tree.

I also knocked out quite a few blocks for the string block swap.

Tonight I finished the top for my Rainbow Road... In purple.

I also finished up a scrap basic in warm colors.

No progress on bee blocks for Flickr... Must do ASAP.

Please check out WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. This was blogged from my phone so unfortunately no fancy links.
http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/

Ongoing projects:
For the Love of Solids Project
Curves Class Christmas Decoration
Curves Class Rainbow Road

Completed projects:
Scrap basket in warm colors
30 string blocks to swap

No progress:
Curves Class Improv Curves Scrap Baskets cool and neutrals
Bento Box Scrap Blocks
Santa Decoration
Knitted Sweater
Skill Builder QA
Add A Border
Tree Skirt for Norma
IPAD cover for Bryan
Curves Class Cards
Hexies
Curves Class Banner
Curves Class Scallop Quilt
Curves Class drunkard's path
QUR blocks for February

This week's stats:
Completed projects - 2
New projects - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment