What will inspire you to create today?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lots of Crafty going on lately but little posting.  However today I received a comment to say I have been rewarded as a noteworthy blog..... so someone is actually reading what I have ot say.  Excellent.  Miss Mary at Lillian's Stitches has presented me with the Liebster award.  Thank you.  Here are the rules:

the award is given to worthy blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
hmmm now my five picks:

1. Leanne at Daisy and Jack Very creative and Very active in the Quilt world!

2. Jess at the Elven Garden a fellow Flickr Friend and artist!

3. Edith at eedenutcreates She blogs so creatively

Looking at the blogs I follow this is sad... most of them have thousands of followers...

4. Kirsten at Gemini Stitches Australian funky fun! .... Just noticied she has already been noted!

5. And... my Flickr friend Moni, at the Quilting Climber Moni has been a great mentor and inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the award Shawn - so sweet - I tried to email you but couldn't - did you know you are a no-reply blogger ? I love your idea for chinese coin curtains - they'll look fabulous - I think all curtains should be patchwork :)

    ReplyDelete