What will inspire you to create today?

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stalled out

The Sewing Summit


Well I am Sewing Summit bound on Wednesday and I am so excited!





I was all ready to make an Emmeline Apron by Sew Liberated to sport while sewing at the Summit...


And on Friday I went to the LQS and picked up some really fun large polka dot fabric by Moda, to sew up Barcelona Skirt and apron overlay by Amy Butler and then BAM head cold!

So the only progress I have made is on my Star Blossom for the Travelling Stitch Blog Hop  I will be featured on October 26th! I actually made a to-go bag for my rulers and sewing supplies to take with me to the Sewing Summit,  and I am going to put the EPP block on it.

I used and modified this art case tutorial by This Mama Makes Stuff, I found on the Travel Handmade Pinterest board. I made a few design errors that I will have to improve; but over all for a stuffy head, I am proud.

Sorry no pictures. I will post on my day of the EPP hop! Hopefully I will get at least one apron sewn up before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment