What will inspire you to create today?

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Finishes

I made it!  Well not all the way but I did make some of my March Goals.

First of all I finished Renfrew View C.

Second I finished and sent off the String Blocks for my nieces quilts.



As far as finishing the Rainbow Quilt I am not there... but I am on my way!  I am almost done piecing the back actually... I got a new design wall for an anniversary gift.  This has been helpful in the project. By Sunday I would like to have both the front and back pieced so I can baste them next week and get started on the quilting.  I am still trying to decide how I am going to quilt it.  I am taking Leah Day's Free Motion Quilting a Sampler on Craftsy.  I am thinking I am going to start her second class too, so I can have more designs.  Although I have watched a lot of her videos I am thinking I would like to take the class since I just love how it is all in one place.

First design wall

Thank you for keeping my goals honest.  I did have some other finishes this month that were not on my list.  I will be blogging about them next week stay tuned.  

How are you inspired to create?

I am linking this to:




No comments:

Post a Comment